Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nifty Medical News: More on Medicinal Plants, Lose Cellulite Safely and...

14 Tevet 5768

Golly, I just shared natural medical and hygiene care tips with you on December 19 and now I have more, and more wonderful, news for you.


The Israel 21c organization announced some significant medical breakthroughs this past month. I selected the three biggest stories to share with you:



Experimental orchard lays groundwork for new medicines

For the past 30 years at Kibbutz Ketura in Israel's Arava Valley, an unusual experiment is underway. An orchard planted by Israeli scientist Dr. Elaine Solowey has been domesticating wild medicinal plants and preserving endangered species. And along the way, Solowey has made some headlines around the world.
read more


Recontouring the body, without the risks


If you think Americans are looking a little younger and more fit lately, it may be because of the recent FDA approval of a breakthrough Israeli system in aesthetic medicine called Accent by Alma Lasers. It can reduce abdomen sizes, and remove unsightly cellulite and wrinkles, all in a safe, painless and quick manner. read more

An Israeli design for an 'Energy Tower' could not only produce huge amounts of inexpensive electricity, but may also reverse the very process of global warming itself. Read more

That's an appealing look at physical health issues. Here's a wide-ranging collection of articles about neurological injuries, with a salute to the military forces fighting to defend decency in the world: Wounds within: Traumatic Brain Injury

***

Buy It's My Crisis! And I'll Cry if I Need To. Learn how to cope with the world and emotions of illness.

The Xmas and Kwanzaa shopping seasons are in high gear! Spread the warmth of the holidays far into the future when you give someone a copy of It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To
http://www.booklocker.com/books/3067.html

Order it in book stores anywhere if it’s not on the shelves. It's MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To can be shipped worldwide. Specialty editions are available for large organizations.

Booksellers save on large orders of It's MY Crisis!
https://secure.booklocker.com/booklocker/wholesale/order.php

The votes are in and still arriving: 450 votes of praise for my book in three weeks! On December 2, 2007 the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research declared It’s MY Crisis to be “Recommended Reading,” then added it to other recommended titles on the Musella website. Readers can vote there once daily for their favorite book. Once you’ve read It’s MY Crisis! And I’ll Cry if I Need To you can vote for it at
http://www.virtualtrials.com/books.cfm (I hope you choose a 9 or a 10).

To your good health,

Yojeved Golani
Coping with a Medical Crisis?
Make the Changes You Need in Your Life.


No comments: